We are looking for a Web Developer to join our digital team. To qualify for this position, you must be able to produce a high volume of new builds and web changes using CMS. Responsibilities include: designing, developing and implementing user-friendly, professional, visually-pleasing websites and user-interfaces for web applications. Come join this growing team of digital, marketing and communications professionals.
What You Should Have
• Technical certification or bachelor’s degree preferred
● A minimum of two years’ experience supporting website development.
● Designing graphics appropriate for websites (e.g. web limitations, screen resolutions, how to create graphics for use in HTML layouts, etc.).
● Creating and effectively arranging graphics, images and all other content into a creative, cohesive, functional, and visually-pleasing website utilizing best practices in User Interface/User Experience design.
● Turning a graphic layout into a fully functional web page (i.e., knowing how to slice up graphics and layouts into an HTML framework).
● Translating written/verbal themes and ideas into appropriate visual design.
● Creating original artwork using image editing programs (ability to illustrate a plus).
● Proficiency in HTML banner 5 and CSS required.
● Must be able to create and manage hosting account
● Must be comfortable hand-coding HTML without use of a WYSIWYG.
● Proficiency using CSS for layout and positioning.
● Proficient with Content Management Systems; WordPress and CraftCMS a plus
● Able to edit and fully understand WordPress plug-ins.
● Proficient in SEO
● Digital asset creation experience a plus (HTML5 banners, social media gifs, etc.)
How to Apply
Send an email to Whitney Pickett: email@example.com with resume, cover letter and links to relevant work.
Moore prides itself on a culture of teamwork. New employees often comment that, despite having more than 35 employees who bring unique perspectives and experiences to the table, the Moore team is remarkably cohesive. Differences in team members are embraced and encouraged, to bring fresh creativity and new approaches to every project. With the strong emphasis on teamwork and open-door communication policy, employees feel supported and emboldened at every step. Staff is quick to recognize their colleagues’ achievements at weekly team meetings, further deepening the culture of collaboration.
Cooperation pervades the Moore culture so strongly that an entire room was established to celebrate this mentality. The C-lounge (which stands for colleagues, clients and community) is the team’s brainstorm, team meeting, get-away-from-your-desk space that fosters collaboration.
As much as team members enjoy working with one another, they actually like seeing each other outside of the office, too! That’s why employees are treated to regular happy hours and bi-annual team builders.
To relax and recharge, team members receive the week between Christmas and New Years Day off with pay, in addition to all traditional holidays. Employees may take their birthday off and work on weekly flex schedule, that allows all full-time employees to work a half day every Friday.
To keep employees healthy and happy, Moore offers an optional wellness program, in which 100 percent of employees participate. Activities include lunch and learn sessions with the State of Florida executive chef, yoga sessions and healthy potlucks.
Moore has been named a Florida Trend Best Place to Work seven years in a row. The honor is bestowed by the statewide business publication annually to 100 organizations in Florida and is based on company policies, practices and demographics, as well as employee feedback received through an anonymous survey. This recognition speaks to the culture that has been created at Moore– a culture of excellence and collaboration that results in success for clients and happy, loyal employees.
In addition to its success in Tallahassee, Moore expanded its team and reach dramatically in the last few years opening offices in New Orleans, West Palm Beach and Denver.