|1. Will take ownership of the facility and processing area maintenance to include but not be limited to periodic cleaning and equipment maintenance.|
2. Will ensure all documentation of the activities performed are accurate, legible and follow all Good Documentation Practices.
3. Will manage all supply inventory and set appropriate par levels while containing costs associated with operational waste.
4. Will ensure sound inventory control practices are adhered to including, but not limited to stock rotation and control of all supplies while managing the organization and cleanliness of the supply storage areas.
5. Will ensure re-usable instruments are appropriately processed, i.e., cleaned, wrapped or pouched and autoclaved.
6. Supports the receipt of incoming tissue, as required, to include but not be limited to, unpacking the tissue, identifying & storing the incoming tissue, etc.
7. Will perform all other duties as assigned.