We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to build and work on existing applications using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, including SQL Server, React, and C#. Successful candidates will be creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems, and providing user support during the development process.
Kikoda was founded in 2016 by software engineers with over 45 combined years of full-service IT consulting and development expertise. We employ high-quality developers, analysts, and project managers in order to produce precise and custom solutions to our clients.
– Participate in requirements gathering and analysis
– Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
– Write clean, scalable code with an emphasis on efficiency and reusability
– Test and deploy applications, systems, and features
– Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
– Improve existing systems and applications
– Assist in documentation development throughout the software development life cycle
– Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Requirements and Qualifications
– Experience with Object-Oriented Programming concepts and practices
– Strong C# and .NET development skills
– An understanding of .NET MVC and MVVM Frameworks
– A strong understanding of RESTful API standards
– Experience with front-end frameworks such as Kendo UI, knockout.js, ReactJS, Angular JS, etc
– Solid understanding of database design, implementation, and interaction from code via Entity Framework or other ORMs. SQL Server experience preferred.
– Desire to explore and master new concepts and technologies
– Knowledge of Google Tools, Search, Analytics, SEO
– Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple job tasks
– Self-direction and ability to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
– Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills and attention to detail
– High school diploma (or equivalent); BS/BA in computer science or information communication preferred
Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.