Under the direction of the Membership Manager, the Membership Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Membership Manager with managing data and reports, in addition to coordinating and implementing projects for digital marketing and direct mail efforts while performing daily operational aspects of the membership program. The Membership Coordinator performs operational, marketing/communications, bookkeeping and clerical duties as well as tasks specific to the position
An important and essential job function of the position is attitude which includes the following: interacting positively and cooperating with co-workers, responding politely to customers, working as a team member, functioning under periodic intense time pressure, and responding in a positive manner to supervision.
• Coordinates digital marketing and direct mail efforts from preliminary creative development through final implementation.
• Processes, reviews and finalizes daily website (digital) transactions and related reports.
• Exports, imports, analyzes data and prepares reports required to generate member fulfillment.
• Participates in membership and awards fulfillment process; prepares and processes membership credentials and product order fulfillment mailings.
• Assesses digital campaign responses and reporting for potential revisions prior to launching similar or new campaigns.
• Provides support in developing, scheduling and executing member surveys to establish member needs and wishes; report on survey results.
• Coordinates member benefits reports.
• Processes transactions for member applications, renewals and program donations.
• Assist with tracking results of regularly scheduled communications including renewal series emails.
• Implements and manages inventory.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Professional Certification, or License
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, marketing/communications, or a related field preferred.
• Bookkeeping/accounting certification.
• Valid Florida driver’s license.
• Minimum of three years of business administration [communications/marketing] experience preferred along with membership or customer service-related knowledge.
• Experience with using member/customer relationship management systems.
• Proficiency of keyboarding 35 words per minute.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Digital marketing.
• Member/Customer relationship management systems, Microsoft Access, Excel and Word and SAP Crystal Reports, email marketing and other office software.
• Basic web form design and HTML coding.
• Membership policy and procedures.
• Familiarity with payment processing policy and procedures and payment gateways.
• Project coordinating/management.
• Communication and customer service.
• Detail oriented.
• Data entry; keyboarding.
• Manage multiple priority tasks while undergoing evolving deadlines; time management; adaptable.
• Research and utilizing multiple resources.
• Read/write basic English grammar (Spanish speaking and writing ability is a plus).
• Be a team player.
• Operate a motor vehicle.
• Comprehend and resolve problems.
• Lift 35 lbs.