We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk/Administrative Assistant to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first professional impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going upbeat personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The Front Desk Representative’s goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address any needs
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them to the appropriate persons
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them accordingly
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders on scheduled dates
• Keep updated records and files
• Use in house systems to update and maintain marketing materials and update property listings
• Schedule and maintain email blasts through our online systems
• Manage office calendar and book meeting rooms
• Log service tickets for Property Management department
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Must be extremely organized, have outstanding communication skills, and able to manage own processes
• Previous experience in providing superior customer service in high end hospitality setting is preferred
• Ability to plan and prioritize work, set goals and objectives, and develop schedules and tasks
• Ability to learn on the fly and effectively cope with change
• Can determine critical tasks; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal
• Cooperative team player, easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration. Able to keep professional demeanor in difficult situations
• Interested in self-development and understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
• Knowledge of multi-line phone system
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook is a plus
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• Willingness to learn new programs and adapt to change
• High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Interested candidates can email your resume with references to Kelly@talcor.com.