What if there was a career out there where you could set your own working hours, make an unlimited income, and change people’s lives for the better…. Would you want that career?
Well that career exists; and it’s right here in Tallahassee, at North Florida Financial Corporation!
What does a career with North Florida Financial look like?
Our financial professionals are dedicated to a protection first philosophy. This means protecting our client’s todays and planning for tomorrow. North Florida Financial helps individuals and families surpass their goals and make their dreams a reality.
As an advisor with The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, you’ll have access to a network of support as expansive as your practice, the backing of a Fortune 250 company, access to our proprietary planning tool, the Living Balance Sheet™, and access to benefits for you and your family.
Does it sound exciting but scary all at the same time? Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to know everything on day one. That’s why you’ll receive in-depth, one-on-one training, group training, and you’ll have the opportunity to partner with industry experts until you’re ready to do it on your own.
What can North Florida Financial offer you?
– The ability to positively impact the lives of everyone you know and meet.
– Personalized mentoring and award-winning training programs.
– Stipends for training and licensing to help you get started.
– The support of the entire Guardian network and Park Avenue Securities.
– Access to a powerful product portfolio and advanced planning solutions.
– Free digital sales support.
– Access to digital marketing tools to make your business stand out.
Income Growth Opportunity
The Guardian Financial Representative Compensation Plan is the primary contract for all Financial Representatives. It is considered one of the most lucrative plans in the financial services industry offering unlimited earning potential, so you can live well today, plan for retirement, and leave a legacy. By providing exceptional compensation, renewals, and benefits, we’re able to provide an opportunity for every Financial Representative to do well by doing good. North Florida Financial is also able to offer you tuition reimbursement for your initial 2-15 license and continuing education classes for advanced designations, special discounted memberships to join top industry associations, world class recognition events, and some of the strongest renewal rates in the country.
Additionally, you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
-401(k) with a 3% match and Roth options
– Gold or Platinum Wealth Accumulation Plan (WAP)
– Comprehensive Fringe Benefits
– Employer’s Share of Social Security
– Defined Benefit Plan
– Persistency and Basic Renewals
Can you see yourself excelling in this fast paced and rewarding career?
Many people find their calling in financial services after working in other industries. Do you think you’d be a good fit? Are you:
– Trustworthy, ethical and reputable?
– Do you have effective communication skills?
– Coachable and committed to personal growth?
– Are you a high energy and passionate individual?
– Do you have a strong work ethic?
– Are you self-motivated and/or goal oriented?
– Do you have a history of achievement and success?
– Scholastic/Athletic achievements
– Community involvement/honors
– Leadership Roles at work or in the community
– Do you have a broad network of family and friends?
– Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
If yes- Send me your resume!
The Guardian Network® is a network of preferred providers authorized to offer products of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY and its subsidiaries. [Agency Name] is an independent agency and not an affiliate or subsidiary of Guardian.
The Living Balance Sheet® (LBS) and the LBS Logo are service marks of Guardian. © Copyright 2005-2018 Guardian.
Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS) is an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian). PAS is a registered broker-dealer offering competitive investment products, as well as a registered investment advisor offering financial planning and investment advisory services. PAS is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
2018-61371 Exp 06/2020
PLEASE EMAIL TIFFANY PAULK FOR APPLICATION INFORMATION. TPAULK@NORTHFLORIDAFINANCIAL.COM 850-562-9075