The Coordinator of Membership Retention & Engagement provides support to the VP, Membership. The work involves the performance of challenging administrative tasks and public contact work, requiring flexibility, good judgment and diplomacy. A detailed Job Duties list is attached to this general job description.
- Assisting with the Management of the Member Services Budget
- Coordination of the Chamber Ambassador Program
- Coordination of Ribbon Cuttings
- Coordination of Benefits & Breakfast Program
- General duties related directly to Retention and Engagement of current Chamber members, including collection calls
- Coordination of Member Dues Invoicing
- Coordination of the Chamber Concierge Program
- Assisting with the Management of the Chamber Leads Groups in coordination with the VP, Membership
- Assist with Shared Front Desk Coverage as needed.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Minimum two years administrative and/or clerical experience;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with employees at all levels of the organization; and also with important external entities
- Keen judgment and emotional intelligence
- Project and program development and management experience and skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Analytical, able to surface and address pros and cons of issues under review
- Able to work on highly visible, sensitive and confidential issues; and under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of business English, spelling and punctuation, and general office practices and procedures; Excellent problem-solving techniques and abilities;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products, email programs and customer management databases;
- Personal discipline; Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and executives; Ability to manage diverse administrative requirements.
The statements in this Job Description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required. The content should not be construed as a complete list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required to meet the criteria for this position.
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.