Compass Marketing & Consulting, a Tallahassee, FL based full-service Creative Agency dedicated to the advancement of our client’s business through imaginative ideas, innovative products and sound marketing strategy is seeking an experienced Receptionist.
The Compass Marketing Receptionist will report directly to the Agency Director and be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining knowledge of all services offered by Compass Marketing & Consulting.
- Answer all incoming calls and forward or take a message as necessary.
- Ensure that the Agency office functions as efficiently as possible.
- Guarantee that all needed items are ready, tidy, in-stock or on the way.
- Serve as a gracious host to Agency guests while acting as the “gate-keeper”.
- Responsible to ensure that the office is up and running in the morning.
- Ensure that files are cataloged and archived in a process consistent manner.
- Intercept solicitation calls to the Agency Director.
- Collect information from parties seeking philanthropic support.
- Oversee the successful execution of the Agency Director’s calendar.
- Coordination and logistical planning of all Agency produced events.
- Responsible for inventory and tidy storage of all promotional gear.
- Participation in daily skills development program.
- Participation in daily agency meeting.
- Maintain accurate records of any time logged by client and project.
The ideal candidate will possess an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university; or two to four years’ related office clerical experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compass Marketing & Consulting will offer the chosen candidate a full-time position (40hrs/week) with a competitive pay plan including full benefits.
Apply in person at 1711 Capital Circle, NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308 (same entrance as Proctor Subaru, Compass Marketing will be on the left) between the hours of 8:00am and 12:00 pm or 1:00pm and 4:00pm.
Compass Marketing & Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, national origin, familial status, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation.