We began with a single vision shared between 10 brothers. Originally, we opened our doors as Sunshine Grounds Care in 1987. As time passed and more brothers joined in the project, it became a widely recognized brand built on the principles of excellent workmanship, customer satisfaction, and real care. We abide by the simple values outlined in our company acronym “C.A.R.E.”, which are: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process!
As and administrative specialist you are a key team member supporting the work of management and other staff. You are responsible for clerical, receptionist, minimal bookkeeping, and project-based work to contribute to the day-to-day operations of Ground Guys. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Direct and coordinate the administrative services in the office
- Perform administrative functions including billing, payables, sales tracking, project tracking and collection activity
- Work closely with the sales & production teams to ensure good flow of communication and data
- Maintain office staff by assisting in recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Previous experience in a management role is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Paid holidays, vacation, supplemental insurance package, no weekend work.
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!