Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Part-Time 15-20 hrs. per week
This position will provide high level administrative support to Financial Advisor(s). Primary responsibilities include managing travel coordination, conference coordination, phone coverage, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars and files, generating and mailing correspondence and other duties as assigned.
- Organize managers’ time: schedule appointments, maintain calendars, and coordinate schedules with other staff and individuals outside the firm, as appropriate. Prepare master calendars daily.
- Research information needed for client meetings. Prepare documents (in conjunction with client service team), notes, and presentation materials, as required
- Confirm client appointments daily
- Professionally greet and assist visitors in support of other team members; help to ensure that all clients are made to feel welcome and that all visits are handled with utmost professionalism
- Follow up with clients verbally and in writing to obtain required information.
- Answer, screen and route phone calls for advisors, assisting clients directly or taking messages as appropriate
- Compose and type general correspondence
- Proofread documents and marketing materials to ensure quality control and adherence to firm standards
- Open, screen, and distribute incoming mail
- Assist with departmental paper filing and larger firm mailings
- Assist with the planning and execution of firm events as well as community events supported by the firm.
Other Job Duties:
- Maintain client records in CRM database, including documentation of phone calls and conversations with clients. Communicate confidential client information professionally and discreetly
- Scan incoming documentation
- Deliver superior client service—troubleshoot problems and serve as a liaison between adviser and client as needed
- Process new client paperwork in coordination with client services team, and assist with new account openings, transfers, and transactions with firm custodian(s)
- Function as troubleshooter for computer systems and resolve or refer problems to system administrato
Minimum Education Required: Degree or equivalent experience required
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 + years of experience (Financial Services experience preferred); Excellent typing, spelling, and proofreading skills required
Licenses/Certifications Preferred: Securities licenses preferred but not required
Software/Systems Skills Required/Preferred: Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and CRM software experience preferred, but not required.
Soft Skills required for the position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities
- Ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously and respond quickly
- Highly organized, with absolute attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent follow-through and communication to team members regarding status of open items
- Ability to recommend procedures and reporting to improve the effectiveness of the team
- Client-first attitude
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
Please email resume and cover-letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tallahassee, FL 32301